Thank you for your interest in the Moms of Military Prayer and Support Group (wives, aunts and grandmas are welcome too!) For simplicity, we will just use the word MOMS, but please know that all women who have a loved one serving in the military are welcomed to join. We are a growing group of Army, Air Force, Navy, Marine, and Coast Guard MOMS. As Moms of Military we share the same heart and concerns for our son and daughters who are actively serving in the military.
The MOMS group stands firmly on the Word of God and the power of prayer. MOMS has a very simple purpose; to support each other, (with our hugs and prayers). We share our concerns, experiences and ideas; traveling to boot camp for graduation ceremonies, or making it through our loved ones' deployments.. Most importantly, we support our loved ones with our prayers, love and friendship as they go about the difficult task of protecting this great land.
It seems that in the atmosphere of these "uncertain times" in which we live, including the War on Terrorism, has drawn us closer together and has made us seek support of others who share the same worries and concerns. We have been very blessed with the love and support of the VFW's and the American Legion who have offered their support for us in so many different ways, including attending our meetings, welcoming home our loved ones, and presenting us with a beautiful plaque honoring the names of our loved ones, that is permanently displayed at the Richard Nixon Library.
We meet on the 1st and 3rd Thursday of each month at 6:30 p.m. For more information please call 714.777.7347 or visit our our webpage by clicking here.
In His Service,
Moms of Military Prayer and Support
I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
31 Ways to Pray For Our Military
- Protection - Psalm 34:7, 32:7
- Wisdom - James 1:5
- Peace - John 14:26, Phil. 4:7
- Presence of God - Psalm 46:1
- Inner Strength - Eph. 3:16
- Clear Mind - 2 Tim. 1:7
- Security - Psalm 17:8
- Health for Physical Body - Phil. 4:13
- Courage - Joshua 1:9
- To Help Others - Phil. 2:3-4
- To be aware of God's love - Psalm 42
- Family Concerns - 1 Peter 5:7
- Rest - Matthew 11:28-29
- Adjust to time change, sleep - Psalm 4:8
- Unity in purpose - 1 Peter 3:8
- Loneliness - Deut. 31:6
- Children of Military - Isaiah 54:13, Psalm 68:5
- Spouses of Military - Isaiah 40:11
- Patience while waiting - Psalm 33:20
- God directing their steps - Psalm 32:8
- Diligent in their work - Colossians 3:23
- Resist Temptation - 1 Corinthians 10:13
- Discernment - Phil. 1:9
- Traveling Safety - Psalm 121:7-8
- Fighting Depression - Psalm 42:5
- Protection from Evil - 2 Thess. 3:3
- Encourage those around them - Prov. 11:25
- Personal prayer life - Jeremiah 33:3
- Deliverance from the enemy - Psalm 31:15
- Angels to guard them - Psalm 34:7
- Persistence for the task - Galatians 6:9