a connecting place for moms of all ages and stages
- It's a place for moms of infants, preschoolers, elementary students, junior highers, and high schoolers to come together and support one another.
- It's a place to connect with other moms who really do understand what you are going through.
- It's a place to learn how to be a better mom and a better you.
- It's a place to reach beyond yourself and impact the lives of others.
This year our theme is “From Ordinary to Extraordinary” based on Acts 4:13 (NIV), which says, “When they saw the courage of Peter and John and realized that they were unschooled, ordinary men, they were astonished and they took note that these men had been with Jesus.” Join us as we discover how God can use us to accomplish extraordinary things. Learn how you can become an extraordinary mom and an extraordinary you.
The Mom Connection will resume fall of 2012.
A Morning or Evening at The Mom Connection includes:
- An insightful speaker who will teach, challenge, and help us to become better moms and better women.
- Connection with a discussion group. You can choose to join a group made up of moms in your stage of parenting or join one of our mixed groups made up of moms at different stages in the parenting journey.
|2012 - 2013 Dates
9:30am - 11:45am
7:00pm - 8:30pm
September 14th, 28th
October 12th, 26th
February 1st, 15th
March 1st, 22nd
April 12th, 26th
February 13th, 27th
March 13, 27th
You must register yourself AND then come back and register any children you will bringing to KidsCare.
- Registration for moms is a one-time, yearly fee of $55
- Due to limited space and in order to include as many moms as possible, please choose one: Friday morning OR Wednesday evening
- Registration for KidsCare is $45 per child per semester.
- KidsCare is available on a first come, first served basis.
- We ask that all children 6 mo. or older be registered in our KidsCare program. Infants 0-5 months may attend the program with their mom.
Miss a week:
Click here to go to the TMCAudio page.
For user name and password contact Ferly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Connect with us on Facebook:
Click here to like us and get our updates.