"Kids Becoming Authentic Christ-Followers"
What does an authentic Christ-follower look like?
A kid who is connected into the life of the church...
- Involved in various aspects of church (weekend, mid-week group, events, camps, etc.).
A kid who is growing in their faith...
- Desires to know God's Word and reads it on their own
- Different from their non-believing peers
- Accountable to someone (small group or mentor)
o Connected to Christian peers
o Connected to adult leaders
A kid who is serving and living a lifestyle of ministry...
- Knows their spiritual gifts
- Uses their gifts to serve others
- Able to share their faith