SERVE TEAMS are the student's next step in becoming a servant-leader. SERVE TEAMS are designed for students to take ownership of the nRoad ministry by using the gifts that God has given them.
SERVE TEAMS consist of three different teams:
WORSHIP: Lead nRoad in Worship by using musical abilities and gifts.
WELCOME: Greet everyone that attends nRoad and create a friendly environment.
ROADIES: Set-up, Tear–down equipment, run the audio/visual elements, and do the behind the scenes work to support nRoad.
Each Team will consist of an adult Team Coach who will work in helping develop the student's gifts. The Coaches will provide schedules, organization, and tools to teach and develop each student on the specific team.
To join a SERVE TEAM each student must go through the a 5 step process:
- Fill out a SERVE TEAM APPLICATION
- INTERVIEW with a SERVE TEAM COACH
(You must audition as well to join the worship team)
- Both student and parent must READ and SIGN our serve guidelines
- Participate in Training
- Be placed on a serving rotation
This process is so that students understand the responsibility and dedication that is involved. If at any time a Coach feels that a student is detrimental to the team and or is not taking the team seriously the student will not be scheduled to serve on the team!!!
What we expect from students on SERVE TEAM...
- Attend the nRoad Weekend Service & set an example by listening, singing & welcoming
- Be in a 242 Bible study
- Attend practices and or team events
- Attend 2nd Sunday (a meeting on the 2nd Sunday of each month at 10:00am for prayer, training, and encouragement)
- Regular time of prayer & Bible study
- Bring friends to weekend services and events & be an example to non-Christians
- Work with team coaches to achieve team goals
- Set a good example for others by the way you speak, by the way you live your life, by the way you show your love, by the way you share your faith, and by the way you serve others.
For Questions Email firstname.lastname@example.org.